Ever had a candle that only produced a small flame? Well, now you can make the flames even larger for much cheaper than candles made for large flames, in only a couple minutes.
- Tear a rectangular piece of paper off, roughly the size of the wick. Roll it up with enough room for the wick and a bit of oxygen.
- Light the candle for 30 seconds then blow it out.
- Put the paper on the wick and let it dry so the paper stays. Wait, then light it up again.
- Experiment. It's fun and keel.
- Use scissors for a neater job.
- Fire is hot and so is the wax, so please be careful.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.