The candle you are going to make lasts about 1000 times longer and is 100 times cheaper.
- Get a can of Crisco.
- Get a candle wick or take the wick out of a unused tea candle.
- Smooth the surface of the Crisco out if it isn't already smooth.
- Put the wick in the the middle of the can of Crisco showing about a quarter of an inch, the more it shows the bigger the flame is going to be.
- Light your candle.
- The Crisco candle isn't really everlasting but it has been known to burn continuously for 45 days.
- The flame is likely to be smaller than a regular wax candle because Crisco contains oxygen and thus is less energy dense.
- Try to add multiple wicks to the can of Crisco.
- Don't leave any open fire unattended.
- Don't add too many wicks or else the whole can will catch on fire.
Things You'll Need Edit
- Can of Crisco
- Source of fire
Related wikiHows Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.